Barnard Castle/Richmond 01833 367160
Darlington 01325 978655
2. No liability can be accepted for equipment or data whilst in the possession of Harvey I.T. Services. We will, of course, take the best possible care of such equipment or data, whenever necessary.
3. Commencement of any work on a computer system(s) or peripheral device(s) (not sold by Harvey I.T. Services), where the aforementioned system(s) or peripheral device(s) is still under a manufacturer/supplier warranty, will most likely render the stated manufacturer/supplier warranty as invalid. By allowing us to work on such a system or peripheral, the client fully accepts the previous statement.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all invoices are payable on completion of any work carried out to the clients' 100% satisfaction.
5. All parts supplied will remain the property of Harvey I.T. Services unti paid for in full.
6. Although not openly advertised, a "NO FIX - NO FEE" policy exists, and means that if the engineer does not possess the necessary technical knowledge or ability to resolve the problem, then the client will not be charged.
a. If the engineer is able to resolve the problem, but is only prevented from doing so by the client requesting the engineer not to proceed with the work (for whatever reason), then the client will be charged for the engineers time up to that point.
b. If the engineer is able to provide an accurate diagnosis of a failed component, and the client decides for whatever reason not to proceed with the replacement of the component in question, then the client will be charged for the engineers time up to that point.
c. If the engineer is able to resolve the problem, but is only prevented from doing so by the client not possessing the relevant software CDROM/disc etc or licence key, then the client will be charged for the engineers time up to that point.
d. If the engineer is called to an Internet access problem, where the fault is diagnosed by the engineer to be either with the connection equipment or telephone line, and is therefore out of the engineers control, then the client will be charged for the engineers time up to that point.
e. The policy does not apply to work related to data loss/recovery or virus problems, where, due to the nature of the problem, there is no guarantee that the issue can be resolved.
7. It is to be understood by the client that any advice supplied to them, will be used to enable them to make their own decision regarding hardware/software purchases. Harvey I.T. Services will NOT be held liable for any loss/damage caused as a result of that advice.
8. Whilst in most cases we hope to be able to resolve any computer related problems, it should be understood that we can/could never guarantee to resolve clients' IT problems.
9. It is expected that any client who enlists the assistance of Harvey I.T. Services (where a callout is necessary), will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the engineer is not hampered in any way whilst attempting to diagnose/resolve the problems at hand.
10. All terms in this agreement are subject to change.